New Aluminos ‘RS1’ rolling chassis! This is the flagship chassis of the Aluminos brand, with a unique frame geometry designed to be successful specifically for the American market. MRC’s top drivers will be piloting the RS1 for the 2018 Racing Season.
- Steel VEN05 Braking kit
- 1030mm wheelbase – Shorter wheelbase allows for more aggressive cornering and a more agile chassis
- RS1 Chassis struts – The RS1’s unique design implements chassis struts (or small torsion bars) on either side of the waist to allow the driver to fine tune the proper amount of flex for certain track conditions
- CRG Manufacturing – The Aluminos chassis and components are all made in CRG’s Italian Fcatory. This assures the highest quality possible for all of the components and accessories, as well as access to the highest quality Chrome-Moly available.
- Sniper Fully Adjustable Camber/Caster System
- 32mm Chassis – Stiffer tubes allows for longer durability and a much longer life-expectancy for the chassis. The 32mm design is also used to allow for more aggressive driving and ensures the chassis is not over-flexed when used as a shifter kart.
- High quality Black Pearl powder coat (see last picture for actual frame color). Paint does not flake off and is incredibly durable.
Call or email us today for more details or to set up a test date!
There are no reviews yet.